It is a program for students having interesting business ideas which are waiting to take off. Our programs are custom-fitted to each phase of the innovative journey, offering the help important to transform thoughts into the real digital world, and making a strong base on which economical businesses and flourishing professions can be constructed.
Entrepreneurship for the Greater Good: Leveraging Effectively with both Talent and Technology.
Digital Transformation can be challenging, hence, the purpose of this initiative is to enable and train students to transform their business ideas into digital and comprehend and think digital business.
Business students are confined or limited to the traditional business learnings and practices and are not well aware of the digital business that’s impacting the world on a larger scale in recent times.
Hold a digital business marathon among students and teach different digital strategies that will help them transform their business ideas by leveraging digital technologies.
To transform students’ ideas into innovative new ventures that solve real-world problems and have the potential to have a positive impact on societies.
The following assessment criteria will be used to determine the winners.
Critical problem Identification
Creative solution including Prototype (25 points)
Feasibility and Customer Test
Conclusion and Impact on Society (20 points)
Presentation Skills (5 points)
Deadline: 10th of April 2023
Students are to submit PowerPoint only via the website.
Screen of projects
13th of April 2023
Judges to select the best 24 shortlisted teams
26th & 27th of April 2023
The 24 shortlisted teams will present their ideas using PowerPoint and video (if available).
Judges will select the best eight teams and request them to develop prototypes, videos, business models, and customer feedback.
22nd of May 2023
The five shortlisted teams will present a video, business model and prototypes, and customer feedback to a panel of judges.
A panel of judges will rank the first five teams.
6th of June 2023
The Third Innobator Competition Final Event
Each team will submit 8-10 PowerPoint slides covering all items of the grade rubrics.
Prize 60,000 AED
The financial prize will be split: 50% to the winning team and 50% to work further on project implementation.
Vouchers will be provided to the fourth and fifth positions.
Sheraa will support through the following:
- Developing a journey roadmap for the winners to get access to the remaining 50% funding. Achieving these milestones will be through its set of Validation and Incubation programs.
- Providing access to its Online School for those who did not win but still would like to develop their entrepreneurial skills and solutions.
- 1 Hour pitch preparation workshop for all 10 shortlisted teams
Terms & Conditions
- The Third Innobator Competition is open to all Universities in UAE.
- Students should participate in teams (2-7 students in each team).
- The student is not allowed to participate in more than one project.
- The projects must be in line with the theme of the competition.
- The ideas are to be original and not imitative. It should not be under consideration with any other competition.
“Participating in the Innobator competition allowed us to widen our horizons and encouraged us to think out-of-the-box to come up with unique ideas to solve modern problems. Also, it’s a good platform to meet new people to share experiences with, and to learn how to work as a team. Moreover, working on our project helped us to practice how to apply ideas in reality by researching the market needs to design a useful and financially feasible product. Through that journey, we managed to sharpen our skills in designing, programming, financial, and communication skills.”